Re: Superstition Iris - - new 2004 Intro Pics are out

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Superstition Iris - - new 2004 Intro Pics are out
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:32:41 -0000

>Splashacata was
> one of the poorest performers in my guest garden this year.  It
> dwindled and produced no viable rhizomes when dug.

That is too bad because it is a beautiful flower.  So far, it is
doing okay under my hot, harsh conditions.  Usually I think things
that do well for you are good candidates for my conditions here -
and vice versa.  Makes me wonder if SPLASHACATA will continue to
manage here.  Guess I'll know in a year or two.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA