Re: TB: Dime Spot update

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Dime Spot update
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:57:50 -0600

I think I should be embarrassed.  I don't have
a whole clump in a tub on my kitchen table, but
ZURICH and I DO are blooming away in their pots-
yes you guessed it- right in the middle of the
kitchen table.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

and wouldn't you know it, I can't resist trying
some of the really old pollen still left in the
fridge.  : )

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy: