Re: Re: IRIS and WASHTUBS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: IRIS and WASHTUBS
  • From: Bill Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:49:30 -0600

I'm with you, Betty. Tom's tub is downright decadent! ;-) Our #3 bath
was definitely round, and you sure couldn't straighten your legs out.
Looks like the same kind of galvanized metal, though.

Tom, I wasn't the first Hill Billy, but I've answered to that moniker
more than once and have never worked too hard to avoid it... ;-)

Bill Wells - [in southern MO where the last stalk (Double Dribble, guess
I can't claim it as a true rebloom since it was planted this summer) was
cut and brought inside this afternnon in anticipation of the first hard
freeze predicted for tonight]

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511