Re: TB: REB: Violet Miracle

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: REB: Violet Miracle
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:31:51 -0500

<How tall are those stalks?   Donald Eaves donald@eastland.net  Texas
Zone 7b, USA - where short stalks are the norm, unfortunately.>

Short stalks are the norm here too!  Now you know why I'm newly in love
with this one.  Plus it is a repeat bloomer, so it bloomed early enough
to put on this show well before freeze.  More new stalks were starting
last week that were killed.  Thanks again to Betty for telling me I <had
to get> this one.

I'd guess it was over 40 inches - the freeze killed stalks are still out
there - I will try to remember to measure for you.

Another one that is pretty tall here is VIOLET MUSIC.

VICTORIA FALLS genes?
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511