[PHOTO] TB:Seedling:Fun | Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:14:55" />

[PHOTO] TB:Seedling:Fun

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:Seedling:Fun
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:14:21 EST

Just for fun.

This is the white seedling that I was anxiously waiting to see bloom earlier in the fall. Since it did bloom in the fall, it is listed as a rebloomer in my seedling records.

This seedling has many faults as I saw it this fall and will not be introduced unless it does a lot better in the future.  It bloomed in a (mum) pot and has been planted and will be lined out in the spring.  I find it interesting that it is white.  Dominant color?  This is FEEDBACK (2) IMMORTALITY (1) VIOLET MIRACLE (1) TITAN'S GLORY (1) GLISTENING ICICLE (1)

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 . . . I was first attracted to this in the bud . . . <bg> I'm easy to please!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image