Re: OT: washtubs (was: Dime Spot update)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: washtubs (was: Dime Spot update)
  • From: Thomas Abney papatoms2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:42:27 -0800 (PST)

Weins had to be carfil to not gat da snake when we'd pull up da bucket o water to put in da tub. Winder time didant have no snake. Sis had to stay in oder room while I was  bathen lessen she had to go to da out house.

We sold the farm in 1991 and moved Mom close to us in Ozark. The iris pictrued is one Mom had on the farm. We keep it in memory of her. I used this slide with Power Point. Can any one tell me the iris name? We did have to watch for the snake. Water still tasted OK.

Tom Abney

Town of Ozark MO Zone 6a       19 degrees here this morning. REs have had it.