Re: Re: RE:Freezes, Mommas, buckets, rebloom, and Kitchen Tables

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: RE:Freezes, Mommas, buckets, rebloom, and Kitchen Tables
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:37:47 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2003 10:16:56 AM Central Standard Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Wonder why she did it to come in just before a freeze? I could have enjoyed her TARA'S CHOICE for days in the yard!

Well, I'll be darn! It blooms plenty early enough up here & in Memphis, if I recall.  Now ain't that just like a man?  Blaming the hybridizer just cause he can't grow it as good as she does?  <vbg>  <dodging>

Women, weather, and hybridizers, I like 'em all. Figgerin' 'em is a different story.

Who said you're supposed to figure them out?  Hasn't that wife of your cured you from trying to figger out people, women in particular?

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor