[PHOTO] Re: TB:RE: Tara's Choice bloom | Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:45:36" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB:RE: Tara's Choice bloom

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB:RE: Tara's Choice bloom
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:45:20 EST

In a message dated 11/25/2003 4:27:09 PM Central Standard Time, cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com writes:

That is lovely (as are all of your pics!)... I wonder if it would
rebloom up here in NJ?

My expectation is that it would have a high probability of doing so since it does for Betty and she is actually about a zone north of my location. I grow it in about 25% shade. Yep, in full sun for you I would think so. May take two years to establish a rebloom cycle, but yep, I think so!

Some day I'm gonna hafta tell a big long Fred Dumpety tale. He is much appreciated here. Fact is he grins at me from different places as he hops around the yard. I never fail to smile when I meet him either. He's much appreciated.

And for the artist I know to be in you the followin':

Smiles,
Bill Burleson 7a/b

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here