[PHOTO] SIB: photos | Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:26:01" />

[PHOTO] SIB: photos

Time to start on some siberian photos. We are very blessed that where we
live that we can grow almost all species of iris. From Setosa to Louisianna.
In spring the winds are a bit to cold to get nice tall stems of La but they
grow well.
Siberians are one of my favourites, I like the very clean rich green
foliage. Now I've got the hang of growing them they are doing well. Here
they almost always struggle for the first yer, then seem to take off really
well, if they survive. I'm determined to grow Isabella (yellow and white)
but have lost it twice.

Orville Faye- McEwan 69-has been outstanding this year. They style arms are
truely turquoise, another colour that is so hard to photgraph.
Riverdance - Schafer/Sacks 97 - This is my very first bloom. I love colour

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9