Re: Spurias: clump

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Spurias: clump
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:08:44 -0000

Hello Jim,

> I'm in Z=7 but I don't know If I'm any wettter or dryer
>than .Donald. I'm just 50 miles south down the mountain from Neil.

That's a beautiful photo of a smorgasbord of blooms.  I believe you
are wetter!  According to weather.com you have an annual average
rainfall of 51.63 inches compared to our average of 27.53.  Based on
current averages, by the end of June you will be only .01 short of
what we can expect all year.  Averages never fit any given year, I
think.  We haven't been making ours the last few years.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA