Re: HYB: seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: seedling
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 23:17:09 -0500

Thanks, Judy.  STEALTH FIGHTER first bloomed as a second-year plant and had the excellent branching you'd expect from its Titan's Glory parentage, but only had 5 buds.  This year was a frantic year, and I can't find notes on a current bud count, so we'll have to wait for spring for a definitive statement.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia