[PHOTO] Re: Re: red irises/ was narrow strappy irises | Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:35:59" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: red irises/ was narrow strappy irises

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: red irises/ was narrow strappy irises
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:32:54 -0500

Thanks, Randy  --  Now, let's see what  I can do with this . . . First, pod
parent SATURDAY NITE LIVE; next, pollen parent sdlg G953X7: (93F4: ((Wabash
x Crossman yellow sdlg) x Congo Song)) x Sweeter Than Wine); then the
result, sdlg 01L9.  [Dave Ferguson: G953X7 is the one I call privately "Red
Wabash"]. --  Griff