Blowout 2002 IB Craig

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Blowout 2002 IB Craig
  • From: "Jeanette Graham" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:42:59 -0800

I am the last pictures I have taken on the Median Tour in 2004.

Standards: white, near-solid light blue wash.  Falls: white, ½’” solid light blue rim with additional blue dots, over-all blue veining, beards with yellow hair tips on white, blue base, to dark yellow in throat.

Jeanette Graham

Zone 6a

Region 11

Twin Falls, Idaho