  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [iris-photo]REB:1701-1RE
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:54:13 EST

This bloom opened inside.  I cut it before the freeze Monday night.  Hard to tell how 'typical' the bloom will be, but I find it interesting and encouraging.  There are 5 seedlings with stalks on this cross.  All are about 36-38 inches tall, and the first two have great branching.

1401: 0660-2((Silverado x Latin Lady) x Theme Master) X Tara's Choice

I'm particularly taken with the Burgundy blush that extends half way down the falls.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives