IB: REB: seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] IB: REB: seedling
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:39:53 -0500

That looks pretty darned good for the vintage of PINK FORMAL, Linda.  That's a different "crunch" than I meant.  With the pinks, there was a tendency in some to have standards that curled and folded under into the center of the flower.  You'll run into it eventually.
The form on this one is reminiscent of a lot of AM winners of those days.  I'm thinking of LADY BOSCAWEN, if my memory of the Lady's form is accurate.  I think I see a very pale dominant amoena in this seedling.  Is it there, or is it an artifact of the lighting?
Neil Mogensen  z 7  western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2426685/rand=120068979

Yahoo! Groups Links