  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:REB
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:24:49 -0600

Here in north central Texas I have had Immortality, Earl of Essex, Bountiful Harvest and Eleanor Roosevelt (not real sure about that ID), rebloom with Autumn Circus, Sunny Disposition and Winesap getting ready to bloom. Looks like we dodged the bullet with the weather once again so maybe I will actually see these bloom. Winesap tried to bloom for me last fall but got caught in our first freeze. It has never bloomed for me in the spring.