RE:REB I'll Be Back

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE:REB I'll Be Back
  • From: "judye" <judye@msinter.net>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:53:34 -0600

Hard freeze was forecasted for last night & again tonight so many stalks
will be frozen history !! Not sure but we may have escaped the cold last
night.
Daughters of Stars, Clarence, Flower Shower, Buckwheat,
Midsummer's Night Dream, blooming now. Stalks of Mariposa Skies, Violet
Miracle and Brother Carl will probably freeze before blooming.

I'll Be Back is in the guest garden, planted this fall, already blooming.

Judy E.
Haven, KS
zone 6