Re: Photographing purple

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Photographing purple
  • From: "John Nettles" <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:40:47 -0000

I believee that I was one of those complaining about my purple's
being more blue than purple. I have a new digi-cam and decided to go
ahead and get both the UV and Circular Polorizing filter at the same
time. I can't wait for SPRING AS I have a lot of "Trial & Error" to
do with the new Camera. I'll take some pictures all three ways and if
I can show a difference, I'll post....

O.C. says "thank you for your post" !!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM