Re: Re: TB Latest Style

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: Re: [iris-photos] TB Latest Style
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:08:35 -0600

Thanks for letting me know  Betty, I had my doubts.  Here's a pic I found
on the net that first made me wonder if mine was the right iris.  I'm not
sure
where I got this pic, but see if it's what you remember.  Well, I've go
another ? Iris.   It definately doesn't have the darker streak down the
center of the falls. It's actually lighter in the center, and darker around
the edges.  Atleast it reblooms. ;). Thanks again. Also, any ideas of that
the one I posted as Latest style could be?
Will Warner