Re: Still more Oldies but goodies

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Still more Oldies but goodies
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:43:10 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:43:10 -0700

Hi again,

Looking at the one labeled as 'Los Angeles', it looks a lot like 'Copper Medallion', 'Golden Russet', and 'Easter Bonnet'.  However, I don't have good quality photos of any of these for a detailed comparison, and wonder if anyone else does?  The pattern seems strikingly similar to 'Easter Bonnet' in my one photo of that, but the haft markings are a bit paler, and my photo of 'Easter Bonnet seems to show more of a yellow edge to the falls, which appear slightly pinker.  Also, my photo of 'EB' shows a flower with proportionately slightly longer and more abruptly curved down and hanging falls.  The other two appear to be strikingly similar in patterning as well, but also with some details that might be different; both seem to have darker haft striping, but the coloring in my single photos of both is clearly too brown, and the focus is off.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2426683/rand=157091571

Yahoo! Groups Links