PHOTOS: labels and file names

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTOS: labels and file names
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:27:31 -0500

I tried as was suggested--but found no "attached file" paper clip as posted, so I tried right clicking.  By selecting "Properties" at the bottom of the list menu that pops up the file name and data is at the top of the "Properties" page.  The photos are not in the order of the names.  How odd!

Linda Mann's comments were the first alerts I have run into that photos do not necessarily come in the same order on our various programs with which we read the messages.

All the more reason to label each photo right above or below in a manner in which it is clear which photo goes with which name.

Sorry, Pearl.  My comments were based on the assumption your list and the photos corresponded in order.  Clearly they do not.  I learned something I didn't expect!

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada