Re: Spuria

Colleen Modra wrote:

> Art and Soul - Blyth 98
> Adobe Sunset - McGown 76
> Betty Cooper - McGown 81

I want to echo the thanks for your posting the Spuria pix. These
wonderful iris deserve more publicity.

BTW, Eleanor McCown's name (a wonderful lady, from whom I was counting
on getting a JT on Spurias back when I was an apprentice until I found
out she was a Retired Master judge) is spelled with a C, not a G.

Please send more,

Gerry Snyder
AIS Director, Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair
in warm, winterless Los Angeles -- USDA zone 9b, Sunset 18-19

Yahoo! Groups Links