Re: Re: REB: Innocent Star

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: REB: Innocent Star
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 02:56:09 EST

In a message dated 11/18/2004 7:13:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:
It's been blooming here for about a month - another one of those climate
I don't know Linda, it blooms here so enthusiastically but so far no rebloom (zone 8)
...of course I can't really blame it this year, since I did virtually no fertilizing for fall rebloom.
Only Immortality put up a stalk last month, but then again I have recorded more than once in my garden journal a few things reblooming as late as December here.   Enjoy it, Innocent Star is one of my favorites
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here