Re: RE:REB end of season

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:REB end of season
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:52:36 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: judye
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 6:17 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] RE:REB end of season

I do believe bloom season has ended here in Kansas. It's been a good year
and I'm very thankful for all the beautiful iris I've seen this fall !!!

Time for a long winters nap & dreams of spring,
We havej't had any snow yet, but lots of hard freezes. I too long for sspring and my pretty Iris.

That Funny & Friendly Old Coot, named John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1101394382953845