Re: NOID identification

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] NOID identification
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:04:40 -0700

Wish I could help. Brian.  It's lovely.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] NOID identification

Hi Everyone!

I am spending part of this rainy day trying to identify ans iris from an aunt's garden. I am following a lead that it might be an older iris called Sausalito by D. Lorenz in 1968. Has anyone ever grown this iris or does anyone recognize the iris in this e mail.  Any help and or further leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Brian Davis
Champaign, Illinois

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor