Re: TB: Daughter of Stars

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Daughter of Stars
  • From: "jgcrump" <jgcrump@erols.com>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:15:56 -0500

Nice photo, Margie.  DAUGHTER OF STARS (translation of the Indian name Shenandoah, which flows near Winterberry Gardens, where it was developed)took top honors at our Chesapeake and Potomac Iris Society fall rebloomer show.  Even though the stalk was "snaky" because of weather conditions, its several blooms were still a show-stopper.  --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia