Re: TB: Quandary - Neil

  • Subject: Re: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Quandary - Neil
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:56:49 -0700

Thank you Neil for both the compliment and the informative material.  I'd like to get my hands on Impulsive one of these days too.  What do you think is the most important irises in this line to have? The originals like Quandary/Impulsive, or the newest stuff out - - like Expose"?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net