Re: TB: It's All Good

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: It's All Good
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:07:12 -0700

Good morning Griff,
It's All Good Is a Cooley's intro -  Ernst 2003, 38", Timescape x Drum Roll
I have Timescape (Hager "89) - and have always liked that (very tall iris- - 42"), but have never seen or grown Drum Roll (Hager '92).
The result of these 2 older iris as parents, - - shows me that working/crossing with older irises as parents can produce some mighty stunning results.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9