TB: Black Jack

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Black Jack
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:27:00 -0700

This one is Black Jack.  Actually it is registered as Park's Black Jack - - because it was introduced by and through the company "Parks Seed" in 2003 (using Schreiner seeds).  It's listed as a Schreiner 2003.

When I saw this in Parks Seed catalog in the fall of 2003 - - I just had to order it.  If I remember correctly it was only $9.95; how I could pass that up?  The form and substance is great on it. adequate bud count, and nice branching.

It's out of Dusky Challenger x V94-2, sib to Paint It Black pod parent.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net