Re: Reds/TB: Dynamite

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Reds/TB: Dynamite
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:19:09 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 12:09 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Reds/TB: Dynamite

This is what Dynamite looked like in my garden. (It does have better form than what this photo depicts) The coloring of this seems to be more of a velvety maroon with some orange influence.

I also grow Play With Fire, but it hasn't bloomed yet for me.
Margie. I should have posted this in the first one, but Old Coot ain't too smart these days. I also grow RED AT NIGHT and mine is a deep wine color with a pure yellow beard. ONE of the pretiest Irids I grew last year..........

The Funny & Friendly Old Coot, Named John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=937581196

Yahoo! Groups Links