Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 4:11 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Reds/ Photo TB: Rustler

Here are a couple photos of Rustler as it grows for me. What I like about this one is it's a great grower, with good increase each year, has good substance, and the form is not all that bad either.
Keith Keppel once told me that he almost did not introduce this one. He said he had no intention on introducing it, but, because so much of the public remarked they really liked it and that he really ought to introduce it, he did.
I personally believe it is really an overlooked iris - both in it's breeding potential, as well as it being a good garden variety. I for one, am really glad it was introduced.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor