Re: Reds/PhotoTB: Infrared

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Reds/PhotoTB: Infrared
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:40:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 2:45 PM

Old Coot, named John asked:
Are your Irises still blooming, or are these some pictures you took earlier ??

John, these photos are from this past/and or previous springs.
Thank goodness, I thought they were blooming right now........I just went out and checked all my new Iris planted this early fall and they have really put on nice foliage. I know Irs DON"T ALWAYS bloom the year after they are planted, but most of these were BIG Rhizomes and now have replaced the cut foliage they had when I got them with tall green fans. I'm hoping some of my new ones will bloom in about 3 months..................Come On Spring...........

Thanks

The Funny & Friendly Old Coot, Named John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1101854448554315