Re: Reds/PhotoTB: Infrared

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Reds/PhotoTB: Infrared
  • From: John Nettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:14:55 -0500

John, I've forgotten where you live!  If you're going to have bloom in 3 months, I'm jealous!
I live in Rock Hill, S.C. Zone 7B and our Bearded Iris usually bloom with several weeks, one side or the other, of Easter- depending on when Easter comes. One year I put a bunch of Iris on the Eastwe Sunday Flower Cross at the Church.

This year I planted a bunch of new Minature Dwarf Beards and Regular Dwarf Beards so I look forward to having some blooms earlier than that. I had some Reticulata last year  that bloomed up through a late snow .

Come on early spring....................

The Funny & Friendly Old Coot, Named John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=824074808

Yahoo! Groups Links