[Fwd: TB: HIST: ACCENT] -- From Anner Whetehead

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] [Fwd: TB: HIST: ACCENT] -- From Anner Whetehead
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:25:56 -0800

Here is the pic of Accent from Anner.

Hope it helps.

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message ---
Gerry, here is the photo I mentioned of what Dorothy Stiefel and I grow as 'Accent.'
In this scan of my ten year old 35mm photo, the falls are not quite rose enough and the standards are a tiny bit too golden, at least on my monitor, but overall the color is not bad, and the structure of the plant is apparent. The top blossom shows the form best, as it is not foreshortened. To my best knowledge, this plant is correctly identified.
Thank you for your kind assistance.
Anner Whitehead
--- End Message ---