REB: unknown bicolor

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] REB: unknown bicolor
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 21:04:56 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 21:04:58 -0700

Hi all,
Finally got this one in the computer.  It has been reblooming for about a month now in a neighbor's yard in Albuquerque.  Height is only about 12 - 16 inches, but I suspect it is a TB in spring.  Can't match it up with anything, but it resembles quite a few closely.  If it is this size in spring, I suppose it is a really old BB.  Resembles 'Rameses', 'Frank Adams', 'Autumn Sunset', etc. etc., but matches none.

JPEG image