RE: REB: unknown bicolor again

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] REB: unknown bicolor again
  • From: "Michael Chantry" dreddfile@hotmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 04:38:45 +0000

Hi Dave, that bloom looks strangely familiar. I'll have to go back thru my
photos of my garden and see. I know i've seen that one somewhere out on the
Anyway, will try and locate it soonest.  Good luck with the hunt for an ID.
There are several that look like this one or close to it, but with that
beard and the colorized edging, it shouldn't be to hard to ID.

          Mike C.
          Placerville, Ca.

>From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
>To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>