Re: REB: unknown bicolor again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: unknown bicolor again
  • From: Catherine Button ridingthewind@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 15:09:12 -0500

But Griff, no matter how close to nice that resize is, I have stopped posting photos because it just takes too much time!

Why can't we have a list that *automatically* resizes every photo to less than 50k?, mails only the 50k size to all, but accompanies it with a link to the full size photo, (as an *option* to download or view if desired). Even with a dialup connection, maybe there is a very special photo that even a dial-up list member might choose to download as long as it was not forced on them...

Something that makes it really easy to send a photo (any size) and equally convenient for both dialup and hi-speed list members. Why can't we use technology to make it easier for all? Then, we don't have to constantly berate folks, who, in their joy to share a particularly good seedling, mistakenly forget to resize....

cathy