Re: Re: Reb: unknown bicolor again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Reb: unknown bicolor again
  • From: "rose" rkinnard@minesmo.org
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 16:25:24 -0000

That is a very good example.  I don't always have time to go to the web site to see the photos and really appreciate being able to view them here in my e-mail program, would really not want that to change.  I miss a lot of photos that go to the other program until a much later date and it is slow going finding the thread and following the conversation that way for me.