TB: Chimera - more photos

I'm now able to answer, at least Chuck's question.
Here are two more chimeric blooms from the same stem as before. When the colour break occurs across the beard, the beard colour changes also. However I didn't see any where the style arm was affected so no affect on the stamen.
It will be interesting to see if any fans from this rhizome are affecred next year but I suspect not.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

JPEG image