ADMIN: Missing messages

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Missing messages
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:13:32 -0800

There was a period this week when the Mallorn archives email address
was bouncing messages because the Yahoo mail server got itself put on
the blacklist because someone hacked it and was sending spam.

The problem has been resolved, but some messages were missed. If one of
your messages is missing and you would like to have it in the archives,
please send it again.

Note that messages don't immediately show up in the archives, I am
checkin g with Chris to see what the schedule is.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending: