OT: St. Louis Convention Awards pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT: St. Louis Convention Awards pictures
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:46:38 EST

To those of you who attended the 2005 AIS Convention in St. Louis:

I am trying to locate pictures taken at the Awards Banquet of the Medal winners receiving their awards.  Does anyone have some of that ceremony?  Much too often the only pictures that are taken at Conventions are only of irises and no people.

I am working on adding "people pictures" to our GSLIS collection of convention shots when we were too distracted and busy as hosts to take any pictures at all!  Either send to list or e-mail privately at gormleygreenery@aol.com

As Editor of The Medianite (Median Iris Society), I am also working on a long term History project of getting people pictures and REALLY am looking for ones from distant past as well as recent. Am willing to scan slides and immediately return if you have oldies.  Contact me at gormleygreenery@aol.com

Thanks so very much for your help.

Rita Gormley
Editor-The Medianite and SJI REVIEW
Gormley Greenery