Re: Re: ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL

  • Subject: Re: Re: ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL
  • From: <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:07:44 -0800

Getting about 75% - 80% fertility rate for newer IBs here.  Most are fertile at least one way, many go both.  IB X IB, SDB x IB and TB X IB are almost always fertile.
two cents
Mike

Bonjour Loic,

Some are and some are not. Normally, It depends on their chromosome counts. Those with 48 chr will behave like most TBs but others, normally, would not. You would have to search the origins of your crosses to confirm this possibility.

Francesca