ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL

  • Subject: ib-ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE/ ib-NORTHERN JEWEL
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:02:02 +0100

Never listen to people who tell you things shouldn't be done!

When i started dabbing pollen i had no idea about DIPLOIDY, and i didn't know IB's pollen was sterile.
And i'm glad i didn't!
Not because i wasted hours making crosses that would never work , of course not, but i didn't completely wasted my time:

ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE managed to pollinate OKLAHOMA BANDIT!
and NORTHERN JEWEL pollinated SNOW SPOON !

with knowlege, i will save a lot of time, of course, but I guess miracles like that won't happen anymore!

NORTHERN JEWEL IB 91 SCHREINER parents unknown
ALIENOR D'AQUITAINE IB-RE 91 RANSOM (I DO x BABY BLESSED)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News