Re: sdb-DD05-49a

  • Subject: Re: sdb-DD05-49a
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:44:20 -0000

i forgot to thank you for the compliment!
Guess i did not expect any,and not being used to them ( yet!!!) made
me forget to thank you!

About names, in fact i'd like to give them Dutch names.
It's been ages since the Dutch were involved with irises, (Van
Tubergen in the beginning of the XXth century)and even if the whole
population is fluent in English, they deserve a treat and i know
they'll be delighted to relate to irises in their own language!
I also want to create Rebloomers because the Dutch think they bloom
too short in time!
I'm going to prove them wrong and make them like them.
They are 16 million ,to that you must add 6 million Flemmish in
Belgium, that's 22 million people to please!

I still could make an exeption for such a self indulging name! But i
doubt the AIS authorities would accept it!!!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@...>
> Loic -- That's a very pretty and unusual SDB. The name DUTCH
TREAT is already taken, so why not have some fun, be audacious, and
call it DIKES MEDAL WINNER? -- Griff
even reached puperty in september... shame on me!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News

Top Stories