Re: Re: CULT: rebloom crosses

  • Subject: Re: Re: CULT: rebloom crosses
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:44:50 -0500

Giving credit where credit is due, by the way  --  that photo of ELFIN SENTINEL is by Gary D. Keller at a 2005 convention garden in St. Louis.  Like most other SDBs and IBs, ES was bloomed out by the time the convention started.  That's a difficulty with SDBs and IBs  --  it's hard to give them broad exposure because they bloom earlier than most shows.  --  Griff