TB- DANCE FOR JOY- Tears of joy!

  • Subject: TB- DANCE FOR JOY- Tears of joy!
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 00:30:47 +0100

This was my first Rostrata / "Space age" to bloom in my garden.
It was two months ago.
It had come from California in July and was already bloomig in september!

I was i ecstasy!
i had forgotten the one thousand irises that had bloomed in may.There was only this one.
I couldn't get enough of it. Maybe you can even see a drop on one of the falls that could be a tear of joy!

I've recovered since!
More Rostratas have bloomed in october (broken link-durham dream-happy new year-high impact-honey scoop-quantum leap-reincrnation-spat and tropical delight ).

But none has touched me as much as that first encounter with spoons at the tip of the beards of an iris.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News