Re: EITJE again and welcome to Iris-Photos

  • Subject: Re: EITJE again and welcome to Iris-Photos
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:56:14 -0000

thanks Francelle for your welcome
i need your help
when i send pictures, the text appears on iris-photo, without the
photo, and the photo appears on hort net, without the text

i've noticed you managed to get photo AND text on hort net!
how can i do it too?
thanks for any tip

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "FRANCELLE EDWARDS"
<fjmjedwards@...> wrote:
> Welcome, Loic,
> It's always interesting to hear from people from other places. I
> associate Holland with bulb flowers like tulips. I have wondered
> irises would grow there. Your pictures prove that they grow
> I am enjoying them all even though here I can't grow the little
> because it's too warm. The picture of Artistic Blend was
> lovely.
> Francelle Edwards Glendale, AZ Zone 9

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group