Re: BOUNCE BACK

  • Subject: Re: BOUNCE BACK
  • From: "loictasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 22:41:44 -0000

hello Michael
thanks for the compliments, but it's the camera that is well
adjusted!
last year's photos were very saturated but i fiddled with the camera
and now the colours are fine.
it's a canon power shot a80 that came with a sofware called
zoombrowser.
i spent 3 nights in the booklet that came with it and i finally
understood that i could order the machine to do what i wanted!

loic

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, <orders@...> wrote:

> Wow Loic,
> that looks great. You were able to get the right color of the
standards in the picture! I have never been able to do that here.
Am really enjoying your posts!
> Thanks for posting all your pictures, good luck with your
hybridizing, sounds like you have some good crosses planned.
> Sincerely
>
> mike sutton

and the colour of B.B.!

__._,_.___