Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling

  • Subject: Re: CULT: rebloom -- indoor seedling
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:57:14 -0800 (PST)

I also like the branching on it Griff. I guess the purples are my all around favorite color. And the way the sunlight dances off the standards and falls......Well, need I say more?
Any ideas as to what you would like to cross it with?

It's looking a bit perkier today, Billy  Maybe the terminal bloom was a little tired.  I can accept this flower form.  The falls have a satiny sheen.  It'll do okay as a breeder.  --  Griff