RE: EITJE again and welcome to Iris-Photos

  • Subject: RE: EITJE again and welcome to Iris-Photos
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:58:47 -0700

Welcome, Loic,

It’s always interesting to hear from people from other places.  I associate Holland with bulb flowers like tulips.  I have wondered if irises would grow there. Your pictures prove that they grow beautifully.  I am enjoying them all even though here I can’t grow the little ones because it’s too warm.   The picture of Artistic Blend was especially lovely.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9